Recent Forum Topics
- Download Stream Video (from redb...
- Create Local Account using autou...
- Newer(Sort of) K-Meleon Browser...
- All 3 Windows XPs on 1 CD
- Windows 2000 on Haswell?
- [Win8.1] Choice of edition and s...
- The upcoming new tool for Win 7/...
- Event 1000, event 1014
- Know Any Windows 8.1 File System...
- Unattended win xp x64 RegionalSe...
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 (32bit & 64bit)
Posted on Jun 30 2011 12:13 PM by xper in Software
- Previously unreleased fixes that were made specifically for this service pack. In addition to general product fixes, these fixes include improvements in stability, performance, and in security.
- All the public updates that were released through June 2011, and all the cumulative updates that were released through April 2011.
How to obtain and install the service pack
Method 1: Microsoft Update (recommended)
To download the service pack from Microsoft Update, visit the following Microsoft website:
Enrolling in Microsoft Update is the recommended way to update the products to SP1. Microsoft Update will detect which products that you have installed, and then apply all updates to the products.
Method 2: Download the SP1 package from Microsoft Download Center
The following files are available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download: Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 64-bit
Download: Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 1 32-bit
View: More info