Credits and thankyou's

jaclaz

Besides the small contributions by yours truly (jaclaz), which mostly tried to put together some "loose ends" and ideas developed by other people and found anywhere on the 'net, and supplied a couple of his "quick and dirty" ;) batch scripts, this project has come to life as a group effort to which many members partecipated.

Although the "main" authors are:

ilko_t

and

wimb

this project would never have seen the light without (in chronological order):

the precious and sometimes vital contributions by :

porear for believing in this and for the initial testing and troubleshooting

cdob for sharing his knowledge on NT based systems and providing key ideas

Anton Bassov for kindly adapting his dummydisk.sys driver to rdummy.sys

and minor, but still important suggestions/hints/feedback by:

AlexTitov

silacomalley

lilas

effgee

signal64

and all other people who supported the project by posting on the thread their "thank you".

(should I have forgotten anyone by accident, please PM me and i'll fix the list)

jaclaz

Congrats Wimb! :D It well deserves it!

BTW... the RVM Integrator is about to go final any day now. So that will give me time to begin designing a gui for you. ;) Sorry for the delays... but first things first. Plus I have been very sick for over a week. :( Hopefully this sickness will go away soon. :(

Congrats Wimb! :D It well deserves it!

BTW... the RVM Integrator is about to go final any day now. So that will give me time to begin designing a gui for you. ;) Sorry for the delays... but first things first. Plus I have been very sick for over a week. :( Hopefully this sickness will go away soon. :(

Hi Siginet,

Thanks a lot for your Support. I hope you will get well soon. :)

Never mind for the delays ... In the mean time I could realise USB_MultiBoot2.cmd

which is easier to handle and makes more versatile USB-Drives as compared to

the results of the previous usb_prep.cmd versions. :)

Regards,

wimb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Just popped back over to the old thread today and found this new sub forum. Thanks very much for the mention jaclaz, you deserve much kudos for your insight and suggestions to point people in the right directions of attack.

I have missed playing with this issue, but life continues to get more unpredictable... we had a baby, moved, and now are expecting again, so are looking to move once again. Not much time to tinker!

Thanks to all those who started this, and have carried it on to what looks like an excellently successful fruition.

:)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your hard work on this project. Using the latest beta (WinSetup-1-0-beta6) I have finally been able to create the multiboot USB drive I've always wanted, and with hardly any effort on my own part. Keep up the fantastic work!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...