WWBMU Need some help from German speaking member

jaclaz

I already posted this request in the hardware forum, but since July 24th I had no response, maybe this is the more appropriate forum:

I found about this bootmanager WWBMU:

http://lab1.de/Central/Software/System-Tools/WWBMU/

From my little German knowledge, and with the help of Babelfish, I gathered enough to understand that it enables the possibility of switching systems via hardware.

This looks to me as a very promising approach to multiboot.

Is any member fluent in German willing to translate the page and/or contact the author to see if it is possible to have an English version?

Thanks in advance,

Jaclaz

@biohazard,

thanks for the help, but I already had tried it with Altavista Babelfish, Google and a few other online translations.

Unfortunately as you might easily deduce from this extract from the translation: :D

For the installation of the actual boat manager WWBMU serves. This Tool offers all functions, which are necessary for the setting-up, configuring and waiting the boat manager under a roof so rather.
the above sounds to me either:
almost, but not quite, completely unlike English
:rolleyes:

or, apart from a somewhat odd construction of the sentence,

an advertisement for an amazing new tool, aimed to easily take care of still another amazing new appliance, a cybernetic sailor that while perfect in the keeping of yachts, needs to be sheltered at night!
:D

These automated systems, while making an exceptionally good work in giving at least a hint on what is going on, seems not to be able to produce translations safe enough for delicate matters, such as a boot manager can be (oops, the shortcut I just used does not defrag swap file, it low level formats all drives in the Domain...)

:)

jaclaz

These automated systems, while making an exceptionally good work in giving at least a hint on what is going on, seems not to be able to produce translations safe enough for delicate matters, such as a boot manager can be (oops, the shortcut I just used does not defrag swap file, it low level formats all drives in the Domain...)

I know what you mean :) but yes your very true this is a delicate matter don't wanna have it translate

This will screw up your mainboard by frying the memory and overwriting the CMOS with a nudie picture

into

This is a completly safe procedure and will in no way destroy your computer

here ya go:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht 
oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe and
the biran fguiers it out aynawy.  

:rolleyes: