IE title bar font often appears in smaller size

After some use of IE on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, I experience somewhat weird problem on IE title bar.

To be exact, IE title bar appears to be in smaller font size after I do some internet surfing using IE. (This problem does not affect title bar of folders, only IE windows surfing internet).

Here are screenshots for both normal and small title bars of IE.

Normal:

tbnormalx642lg.jpg

Small:

tbsmallx641qz.jpg

As far as I know, only workaround to show IE title bar in correct font size is to close all opened IE windows and rerun IE.

First I thought I have this problem due to the fact that I have Korean MUI installed on my machine, but I see other people having the same problem without MUI pack installed.

Is there anyone who's experiencing the same problem as I do here?

Or does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Please share your expert knowledge with me.

Thank you.

Sang

• 6 months later...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have this problem too, but it affects all windows programs..i don't even use IE..i use firefox, and i don't think it has anything to do with being online..

no idea why we have this problem though..if it helps..i am using the Windows Korean IME too.

i have this problem too, but it affects all windows programs..i don't even use IE..i use firefox, and i don't think it has anything to do with being online..

no idea why we have this problem though..if it helps..i am using the Windows Korean IME too.

to fix that go to the desktop properties,appearance,advanced, then for one of those options, title bar i think, change the font size

what i do, to temporarily fix it, is to just go to Display Properties, then click in the menu another saved theme like Windows Classic, then click back on My Favorite Theme (which is almost the same thing as Windows Classic)..I don't use the theme manager service.

The question is...why does it do this? If I knew then maybe I can stop it from changing the font size temporarily.

What happens is, after I use the computer for awhile, *something* will happen, and the font size will turn smaller..Then as I use it more, it will gradually turn font sizes smaller one by one, until it's a super tiny font size.. Really awkward problem..Only affects the title bar though..not the font in the taskbar..

If anyone has any idea, it would help..

Edited by wolssiloa

• 2 months later...