AVG 7 Updates

malinduta

Hi everybody, here is a guide about automatic updates for AVG 7 after uanttended install.

AVG can`t recognize variables - you will see below :(

First of all, browse to %allusersprofile%\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\upd7bin folder.

Here you will find your downloaded updates.

You can download the updates from the internet at Free Updates

Now create a winrar self extracting archive containing all the .bin files. Make it extract the files to %allusersprofile%\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\upd7bin

After this, double click on your AVG icon in the tash bar, right click on Scheduler -> Scheduled Tasks. Choose New Schedule. Choose a name. Schedule -> Update from directory. Schedule options -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\upd7bin. Schedule for all users.

Click on Perform task tab. Periodicity -> only once. Click on If missed tab -> Run task on computer start. Click OK.

Now browse to %allusersprofile%\Application Data\avg7. Create a self extracting archive with the file sched-1003.cfg. Say the archive to extract the file in %allusersprofile%\Application Data\avg7.

Thats it. I hope will work for you.

I will like to add my sched-1003.cfg file bot i don`t know how to attach it. :(:(