[Release] RVM_Integrator V1.4.1

Here is RVM_Integrator V1.4.1!

07.gif

Made by: Graphical application made by MSFN members Paul_365 and Siginet for integrating the Update Pack. Thanks a lot man this is truly a great program!

Notes:

RVM Integrator is not just an integrator. It's main purpose is to actually slipstream hotfixes and third party utilities into your Windows install disks. Integrating is simply a way to attatch setup files into your windows disk and have them install at a specific moment during Windows setup. Slipstreaming will actually overwrite older files and place itself directly into the windows installation

Screenshot:

1141510259-1.gif

Read more about the latest release here: http://siginet.ryanvm.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

Download: http://d.turboupload.com/d/845261/RVM_INTE..._ADDON.CAB.html

Ore here: http://www.uploading.com/?get=UDMXGUH3

Install from: svcpack.ini

MD5 hash: AD5CFCB8AFEFF3B322E05A1BECD9B42A

File Size: 898 KB (920,343 bytes)

Latest Changes:

RVM_Integrator V1.4.1:

1. Added new logo by HJW.

2. Fixed WPI Plugin.

3. Added WPI Plugin download and setup support.

4. New icon by WolfX2.

5. Fixed other minor bugs.

I fixed any known bugs that have been reported.

I'm sure a bug may slip through somehow.

Here are the important things that have been added:

1. New support for updatpacks / addons compressed in .7z, .rar, and .zip

2. WPI (Windows Post Install) Plugin! Which will allow for new WPIAddons. (Which are Comeing soon)

3. Processes for integration has shifted a bit. Now driver.cab expansion is towards the beginning so people can easily shift stuff in and out of it before it is recompressed into driver.cab.

4. New section for entries.ini [DriverCab_Copy] which allows you to copy a new file from your updatepack into driver.cab.

RVM_Integrator V1.4.0

New support for updatpacks / addons compressed in .7z, .rar, and .zip

WPI (Windows Post Install) Plugin! Which will allow for new WPIAddons

Processes for integration has shifted a bit. Now driver.cab expansion is towards the beginning so people can easily shift stuff in and out of it before it is recompressed into driver.cab

New section for entries.ini [DriverCab_Copy] which allows you to copy a new file from your updatepack into driver.cab

RVM_Integrator V1.3.0

New Sections added that can be used in an entry file. Check the "Entries.ini" thread at RyanVM's website for more info

Full x64 support is now added. The integrator automatically detects if it is dealing with an x64 source and sets the working directory as \AMD64\ instead of \I386\

You can now force a certain ServicePack to be needed for your UpdatePacks

The integrator will detect what type of Windows OS you are working with

If Media Center is detected it will make sure you get the CMPNENTS directory as well

Links in program gui to go to Siginet Software, RyanVM' Website, FAQ's, UpdatePacks/Addon's downloads, Online Help, etc..

For more info about the latest release check out the release thread at Siginet Software: http://siginet.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16

Edited by Ut\Collector

• 3 weeks later...

I like your addon Ut\Collector, the reason is for the installler, I wonder why Siginet dosnt include an EXE installer for his release?

That would be nice in the future.

Edited by ricktendo64

I like your addon Ut\Collector, the reason is for the installler, I wonder why Siginet dosnt include an EXE installer for his release?

That would be nice in the future.

Hmm people like you and me don't need a installer i gues. Installers only put in extra junk in the register if you aks me.