XP Completed Setup Billboards

really nice .... i m also working on XP Setup Billboards.

Thanks.

I just wanted VISTA-looking BBs to be in one place.

Since Windows VISTA is knocking doors now, people who may be sticking to XP (including myself) for some time in the future will not be satisfied with regular BBs.

I think VISTA-looking BBs are urgently needed.

I hope others can share their works, here.

• 2 weeks later...
Wet Shadows!

Background: 1024 × 768

Enjoy! (full view & download)

Wet_Shadows_by_maxxin.png

Hey, the file is corrupt.. when I try to Open it using XPreview, it says cannot get the InternalName from the File. Some error... and I really liked the Plant one and the MoonWall ... really cool,

But talking about the moonwall .. it's to shabby ...when text comes and the preloader and all that stuff and that windowsXP logo doesn't look try to make it tilt like a wall instead of liquefying it.

and Please upload the PLANT's one..I really need it.

Hey, the file is corrupt.. when I try to Open it using XPreview, it says cannot get the InternalName from the File. Some error... and I really liked the Plant one and the MoonWall ... really cool,

But talking about the moonwall .. it's to shabby ...when text comes and the preloader and all that stuff and that windowsXP logo doesn't look try to make it tilt like a wall instead of liquefying it.

Thank you for the appreciation!

But, Plants is already uploaded! Have you got a problem downloading it?

For Wet Shadows, I opened it in XPreview and was displayed fine (see the shot below).

However, XPreview displays files at low resolution (not 1024x768). This is why I use WINNTBBU Editor to display the file at 1024x768 which the file is designed for.

Anyway, if you don't like the logo in Wet Shadows, I can flatten it and upload the pic (whole background) so that you can replace the pic of liquified logo (using WINNTBBU Editor). Just let me know.

xpreviewot2.png

• 2 weeks later...

For Wet Shadows, I opened it in XPreview and was displayed fine (see the shot below).

However, XPreview displays files at low resolution (not 1024x768). This is why I use WINNTBBU Editor to display the file at 1024x768 which the file is designed for.

I also recieve errors when trying to open in XPreview

xpreviewerrorwv2.jpg

And in WINNTBBU Editor

winntbbueditorerrormd8.jpg

I tried renaming and it doesn't work either.

Could it be a problem with the downloaded version versus the original on your computer?

• 2 weeks later...

I also recieve errors when trying to open in XPreview

xpreviewerrorwv2.jpg

And in WINNTBBU Editor

winntbbueditorerrormd8.jpg

I tried renaming and it doesn't work either.

Could it be a problem with the downloaded version versus the original on your computer?

There isn't a problem with the file it just seems as if WinntbbuED has a problem expanding it.

If you open a command prompt in the directory you downloaded it and type

expand -r Wet_Shadows_by_maxxin.dl_

and then hit enter or return, WINNTBBU.DLL will be expanded into the same directory. You will then be able to view it WinntbbuED or XPreview.

Hope this helps.