[Release] Adobe Reader 9.0 Lite

Shark007

thanks. just a suggestion. it cannot search in files, displays an error saying that a plugin is missing. also, when connected to internet, it downloads some plugins. i couldnt see wich though.

Thanks for the information .. the files have been updated to fix these problems.

shark

thanks for the corrections. would you mind makin an spanish installer. im mexican and have all my stuff in english but many comp users here just want all spanish. thanks.
:thumbup

Last time i checked, Spanish was not yet available.

I will do one for Spanish when Adobe makes it available.

shark

would you mind makin an spanish installer.
Wondering if you could make a Dutch version of it. TIA
That would be nice :)
Please check the availabilty of version 8 in your language before requesting i make a lite version. I am not a magician. Also, i am not going to do daily checks for already requested lite versions. When Adobe makes it available in your language, post a reminder here that it is available, and i'll get to it a.s.a.p. shark

shark

Downloaded and I must say it is faster than stripped ver7 and of course has got great features.
Thanks for all shark as ever you are amazing and ou atteend tto every request we need or have, thanks a lot... :D
Another Great Shark product, this one works great as always.. Thanks again Shark for the quick release. ScOOt3r!

:thumbup thanks

I just figured out how to remove the 'Beyond Adobe Reader' screen that pops up on 1st use so expect the files to be updated soon. I'll post again once i have updated the files.

OK, files updated, new MD5's posted.

shark