Categories:    Windows      Software      Hardware      Security      Mobile      Internet      Guides
Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Rate Link   - - - - -

How to convert your Windows Server 2003... to a Workstation!

• Photo
    By xper

Submitted Sep 21 2013 12:10 PM

http://win2k3.msfn.org/

The purpose of creating this guide is to make it short, simple, and to the point! This is the only guide you will find on the Internet that has gone into so much depth. The sections above do not have to be taken in any particular order, but for the full Workstation experience it's recommended you do it step-by-step!

I won't go into too much detail here, besides who loves reading too much? Not many people I bet, so I will go straight to the point in these sections, allowing a quick and easy configuration of your Server to convert it to act like a Workstation!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN