Hello, I've just tried using your maker and it doesn't work on an non-english system. After 2 hours 1/2 looking for some error in the code, I realized that it was just a problem of "localization" : I've replaced all the "True" used in tests by the value True, made the same for "False" with False and it seemed to work. On my system (I'm French), the value True returns a string "Vrai" so it never satisfied any conditions. Then I've had an error when the script tries to close the file copyfiles.txt in the Sub WriteTheInf. The object opened is objFile, not objTextFile01 like in Sub PrepInf. Now it works. In fact I hope so, I've not tested the result during an installation for the moment. Thanks for this tool.