Well thanks for trying. I used the new installer program, but I get a similar error. Line 2597 (File "D:\Installers\Windows 7 Drivers\evotec_hardware_installer_22.214.171.124.exe"): Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable. The line number changed, but its still not working. Also I changed my directory so don't worry about that part. Actually I just put $ProgramDir\as my driver directory and it made life easier. I run this program from a USB flash drive, so the directory changes a lot. After some testing I discovered that the problem lay in the Realtek wifi drivers. Not all of them either, just a few. All of the following cause the program to crash for some reason: Realtek RTL8187S, RTL8191SE Wireless LAN, Realtek RTL8187B Wireless LAN, Realtek RTL8190, RTL8192E Wireless LAN, Realtek RTL8191SE, RTL8192SE Wireless LAN, Realtek RTL8192CE, RTL8191CE, RTL8188CE Driver While these all work perfectly fine: Realtek RTL8180, RTL8185 Wireless LAN, Realtek RTL8187L Wireless LAN, Realtek RTL8188CU RTL8192CU Driver, Realtek RTL8192U Windows 7 Driver So I guess that's not such a dealbreaker, I can just install those manually if I have to. I just got rid of the extracted parts and still have the zip files, which the installer seems to safely ignore. It still works with the vast majority of my drivers so i'm happy.