Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 



Hawkwing

Member
  • Content count

    3
  • Donations

    $0.00 
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Hawkwing

  1. Maybe a stupid question after a whiskey or tw.... three... but, does it support and work with other languages? For example swedish?
  2. Hi all. I'm new to all this unattended-installation-stuff. It sounds great. I have made my first unattended Win-install and now I'd like to add programinstall to it but I dont have that much time between work and sleep and wonder if there is any "dummymanual" out there? With dummy I mean do this and that and copy that file here to get it to work. I've been looking at the manual and the site searching for switches and stuff. I know 99% of you will think I am lazy but the remaining 1%, can you please help me out? Thanks in advance.
  3. xpcreate.com down?

    Can someone please spread some light over whats happening here? I have mailed about the program twice without any response and the website is down. Does anyone know anything about the status on this project? Please... I dont even know what the program looks like and want to try it out.
×