That is really strange, because the files IDECOI.DLL and NVATABUS.INF (not the NVATA.CAT) are absolutely needed for the successful install of the SataRaid drivers.Is it possible, that you installed the SataRaid drivers twice (as TEXTMODE and PnP)? I really can't say, I just added the drivers looking up the directory. I am not a nlite expert. As far as I can tell it added the drivers as Textmode. Windows Setup detected the nvidia raid before asking whether to partition or format the drive. It was after this while copying the files over to the new installation that setup said it could not find the files. Again, just hitting ESC for all the "missing" files would still work. In nlite RC7 the resulting installation would result in an endless bsod reboot cycle, in RC5 it would startup fine. Hope this helps. As a BTW, in RC5 I got the annoying undeletable c:/program files/xerox, netmeeting, etc directories, while in RC4 and below this did not happen. I wish someone could tell me whats up with that.