XP SP2 and "who will use this computer"

edeca

I have successfully created an unattended Windows XP SP2 (Volume Licensed) using nlite. However, on the first boot it still asks me whether I would like to enable automatic updates (which I turned off in nlite) and gives me the "Who will use this computer" message.

However, the machine will be part of a domain and I have already added a normal privilege user (called User) from nlite.

Is there any way to stop this screen from appearing?

I have successfully created an unattended Windows XP SP2 (Volume Licensed) using nlite. However, on the first boot it still asks me whether I would like to enable automatic updates (which I turned off in nlite) and gives me the "Who will use this computer" message.

However, the machine will be part of a domain and I have already added a normal privilege user (called User) from nlite.

Is there any way to stop this screen from appearing?

Are you talking about the OOBE stuff?

I haven't seen those screens in years so I don't recall. I always completely remove the OOBE from the CD in the first place.

Are you talking about the OOBE stuff?

It appears I was. After removing it, I get the expected behaviour.

Thanks!