Windows Media Player 11 Skin

marxo

I notice a small bug it happens

when you right click the skin and click full screen the visualizations thats presents doesn't work.

othe than that it really good,another thing can you make it multi color

red,blue,green etc....Thanks

I notice a small bug it happens

when you right click the skin and click full screen the visualizations thats presents doesn't work.

othe than that it really good,another thing can you make it multi color

red,blue,green etc....Thanks

I'm guessing we can expect this bug to be ignored!

Well... :whistle: Yes. Because I tried fixing it but there is no issue that I can find, maybe a conflict with Visualization Windows, because it works for me... Don't know... Maybe it is your player issue? Can anyone confirm this bug?

• 5 months later...

It works, but I go to a different visualization than I had ... no offense, I like the skin, but like inside the "library" you could update the search & stuff it looks kinda funky or something. I saw a skin like this one time called Eclipse it worked nicely, I couldn't find it even fi I wanted to though. Nice skin overall.

edit: just so its known, the seek tooltip is not capitalized, if you have a reason or something I didn't think it was wrong, but I do things like that, so I figured I'd just left you know.

edit2's: http://customize.org/wmp/skins/54898 if anyone wants it, but marxo's is better I think now that I've seen it again...

Edited by NewStylist

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one! :thumbup

the only thing I have against it is that the caption buttons' highlight and close icons are backwards. What I see is that the button is normal, then I move the mouse over it, and the button gets dark. I click on it, and it gets light. In the real WMP11, you move the mouse over the button and it gets bright, click and it gets dark. Other than that, I think this is a great skin!

Edited by LukeSkillz