Adaptec 1200A and WinXP Install

I have put together a WinXP SP2 installation which slipstreams the Adaptec 1200A IDE RAID driver. My systems has 1 IDE drive on the main (m/board) controller and another attached to the 1200A. I am trying to put the User Profiles on the 1200A drive (using ProfilesDir = D:\Users in Unattended.txt). Partition Layout is C: & E: on Drive0 and D: F: on Drive1 (on the 1200A).

The installation works fine in text mode, I get a choice of which drive to use and can partition/format both drives. The problem comes when XP starts up for the first time. Drive D: (on the 1200A) is not available as although the hpt3xx.sys driver has been loaded for the Adaptec 1200A, the "Adaptec RCM Device" driver is NOT present. I can "Update Driver" and then the second driver is installed and the 1200A drive appears, but by then its too late for XP setup to install standard User Profile folders etc and I get a broken (but useable) install.

Some Details of my unattended install:

I have tried putting what I think is the Hardware ID in the TxtSetup.Sif file:

[HardwareIdsDatabase]

PCI\VEN_1103&DEV_0004 = "hpt3xxNT"

SCSI\ProcessorADAPTEC_RCM_DEVICE______ = "hpt3xxNT"

and listing the files in the OEMBootFiles of Unattend.txt (the drivers are in I386\$OEM$\$1\Drivers\Adaptec):

[unattended]

Unattendmode = FullUnattended

OemPreinstall = Yes

OemSkipEula = Yes

DriverSigningPolicy = Ignore

OemPnPDriversPath = Drivers\RAID;Drivers\IDE;Drivers\Adaptec

TargetPath = \Windows

Filesystem = NTFS

[OEMBootFiles]

hpt3xx.sys

hpt3xx.inf

I have also placed Cabinetised (Makecab) versions in of hpt3xx.sys and hpt3xx.inf in the I386 folder.

Has anyone else got this configuration working?