Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Creating a multisession image

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

exhaler

exhaler

• 16 posts
i recently found out that i can't make a multisession dvd image or copy it when i do only the first session shows up. i use nero 7 to make multisession dvd's i tried alcohol 120% and dvd decryter with the same results they copy the whole dvd but when i mount it or copy it to a dvd the first session is shown. i also tried ultraiso to make an image but the problem still shows up, if i open the dvd i can see all the session. the only way i can copy a multisession dvd is to open the dvd and copy paste the files and folders. i'm using windows vista but i don't think it matters what windows i use
i want to know if there a software that can create an image from a multisession dvd????
thx for the help

Edited by exhaler, 24 July 2007 - 03:20 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

LiquidSage

LiquidSage

Wayward Prophet

• PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
Alcohol and UltraISO can copy a multisession DVD or CD. Just keep in mind that that the ISO format does not support multisessions.
Save your disc image as .nrg, .bin/.cue, .mdf/.mds or any of the other various formats that support a multisession.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN