Need Web design Help!!!! Please!!!

XPerties

ok here I go...I have a friend who wants me to build a website for him. The only thing Ive every used was frontpage and it works great for me, but he has 13 clubs through out Pennsylvania (usa) and he wants the site to contain the following:

Main Page/Includes: About company, contact company, employeement, and a link to current employees schedule. Now this is where Im lost. He wants to be able to have his managers at each club logg into the site and edit the schedule per week. What, or how the hell do I do that? Is there some kind of software that The website has to be running? Like the main page for the forums you can log into as a adminstator (if you were one) and change stuff. Any help or gudaince would be more that appreciated in my need of crisis.

-Chris

hey cj, first off, dont use frontpage, its **** ugly, useless and the html is very messy and isnt up to standard, use dreamweaver its brilliant, and very easy to learn (built in tutes if you need em), also, the perfect tool for this job would be something like PHP nuke (see xpers amazing looking site, http://xp.modrica.com ) thats done with php nuke, ill post the link to the php nuke site when i find it agian.. :)

hey xper, the windows XP look was brill, you should stick with it, best yet!

hey cj, first off, dont use frontpage, its **** ugly, useless and the html is very messy and isnt up to standard, use dreamweaver its brilliant, and very easy to learn (built in tutes if you need em), also, the perfect tool for this job would be something like PHP nuke (see xpers amazing looking site, http://xp.modrica.com ) thats done with php nuke[/quote:b8bcd70fa4]

Ok I got Dreamweaver 4 and ultra and fireworks 4, I hope these are easy to learn...Im going to kinda stay away PHP due to....well seems complicated for me. If you guys want any of these apps let me know and Ill post the links in the right spot..(Links)...Thanks guys!

-Chris:spaced

Well PHPNuke is setup, there is an actual bug on f2s that if you try to edit the "Preferences", you end up with parse errors.

How can I add html code to the middle part of the page? Is there any way?