Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

[how to] Convert 24 bit bmp into 32 bit bmp

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

abbhishek

abbhishek

Junior

• Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 21-June 07
can anybody please suggest me how can i convert a 24 bit bmp into 32 bit bmp in paint dot net........

or if any other tool is available i cant afford photo shop.........

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Dave S-B

Dave S-B
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 10-August 07
The only way I found was to save the 24-bit bitmap as a 32-bit PNG file using my graphics software. The open up the PNG in Microsoft Paint and immediately save as a 24-bit BMP. It will actually save it as a 32-bit BMP (check the properties). Strange but true.

The graphics software I use is the GIMP - www.gimp.org/windows/. Excellent piece of kit!

Kei0601

Kei0601
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-February 08
Hum... How can I save 24-bit bitmap as a 32-bit PNG file using GIMP? I don't know GIMP well enough to figure out...

Guest_mailinator_*

Guest_mailinator_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --
This small command line utility converts images (jpg, gif, png, 24bit bmp, etc.) to 32bit BMP : convert2bmp
The c# source code is available at: http://blogs.microso...32-bit-bmp.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users