Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Antivirus for Vista 64 bit

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_bosonz0_*

Guest_bosonz0_*
  • Guests
Hello everyone B) ,

I'am a new Vista Ultimate 64 bit user, i have no real problem with it.With a powerful CPU and suffisant RAM it is a very nice in use.

The only problem i have is for the compatibility of the soft that i used with XP Pro 32bit.Many of them are not already available for Vista 64 bit editions(or less than that with all Vista versions).

My question is about antivirus with full support of Vista 64 bit.I actually use Kaspersky 7.0 but i am no sure if it really cover threat especially developed for 64 bit OS.

Can someone give me a list of antivirus with 64bit full support (not server software) for Vista?

Regards,
Bosonz0. :rolleyes:

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Mercury_22

Mercury_22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
I use NOD32 :thumbup and i have no problems! But you can find more info about your problem here :
The anti-malware tests were the first to be carried out by Virus Bulletin on64-bit Windows Vista.

Edited by Mercury_22, 04 August 2007 - 04:23 AM.

neo

neo

Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert Consumer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts
Use Kaspersky Antivirus works in Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.

JuMz

JuMz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 466 posts
I second NOD32 (2.7 or higher is Vista Compatible!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN