Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Nero 8 Lite 8.3.13.0 is now available from my site. Sorry for the delay, but I did not expect any updates for Nero 8.

Thanks to help from some users there are still lot of things to improve on the existing installer. I will look at each suggestion carefully and improve the installer within the next few weeks :thumbup

@cybpsych, I don't know why your build failed. Make sure you have enough room in both your temp folder and the Nero SDK folder. About the serial window. Does it enter your serial or not?

Acheron, I've already found the problem. Details at post #835.

The problem occurred based on where I put the nerosdk folder. The *only* working place where the SDK will work is at C:\ (root). If I put it in other folders/drives, the scripts failed.

about the serial window, it asks for a serial. After i provided it a serial, everything continues to work.

Nero 8 Lite 8.3.13.0 is now available from my site. Sorry for the delay, but I did not expect any updates for Nero 8.

Thanks to help from some users there are still lot of things to improve on the existing installer. I will look at each suggestion carefully and improve the installer within the next few weeks :thumbup

For some reason I can't apply serial on Nero 8 Lite 8.3.13.0 ? Serial input box pops up and it'supressed.

I used this method with previous builds but this one does not go smooth using switches. If I add it manually (on first run works fine),but via switches...no go...

/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP- /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"

but if I add

/VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP- /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /USER="User Name" /COMPANY="Company" /TYPE="Full"

serial box appears empty and it's supressed, however when I run program everything is fine and I can confirm my license is there also.

Serial entering should be very easy to do and should work flawless everytime you try it.

This is not the case with the current implementation. I've tried it many times on real machine and on virtual. Sometimes, the serial just won't enter and I have to to to the Control Center and add the serial manually (very NOT unattended). This happenes especially when the computer i'm installing Nero is working on something else.

"Serial8_1229871550" will only work on one machine.

Tested and works on two different PC's.

This will only work on machines which had Nero installed before, but it won't work on machines that never had Nero installed.

Cheers ;)

"Serial8_1229871550" will only work on one machine.

Tested and works on two different PC's.

This will only work on machines which had Nero installed before, but it won't work on machines that never had Nero installed.

Cheers ;)

It was tested on a laptop which have CD-ROM drive (can not write on CD or DVD, just read), so last month when I installed XP Home on it, I skip Nero.

Serial entering should be very easy to do and should work flawless everytime you try it.

This is not the case with the current implementation. I've tried it many times on real machine and on virtual. Sometimes, the serial just won't enter and I have to to to the Control Center and add the serial manually (very NOT unattended). This happenes especially when the computer i'm installing Nero is working on something else.

If you know of some other way of automatic serial entering please show me. Nero 8 Lite is open source so any help is appreciated.

Is anyone able to create ISO images (not NRG) using the Image Recorder?

I am using Nero Micro 8.3.13.0 and although I have the "Enable all suported recorder formats for the Image Recorder" option checked (under Options -> Expert Features), I can create only NRG format images.

I don't have the full version of Nero to test if this is a Lite/Micro issue or Nero's.

Ok iv'e heard enough download nero 382 MB to do what most peeps just want to do basic dvd/cd and audio burning.

nero lite by Acheron is excellent and also NAR by x-Shadow-x, iv'e allways liked nero's basic interface on the burning rom side, but this is getting ridiculous. If you dont want all the features in nero then get another program. I use ultraIso convertxtodvd they do most i need.

P.S. i still use nero 6 on xp machine 25.2 MB stripped down with NCAB at the time.

Not being funny here i hope but there are smaller OS systems than nero9.