0000007b-bluescreen after loading setup-files

$hitblast

I've installed several nlite-modded versions of nlite on this computer, and I haven't changed any of its hardware since the last installation. However, this time, I get bluescreened as setup states it is done loading setup-files and is about to start windows. I tried my previously modded windows, and it installed fine. Thereafter, I did the process over again with no modifications to windows whatsoever, except for integrating S-ATA-drivers, and made another bootable CD from it. The same bluescreen appeared. Then, I tried it in my laptop, and there, it worked. Any ideas? I suspect it may have something to do with the S-ATA-drivers, but that was never a problem before.

So, I rolled back the S-ATA-drivers till the earliest known version, without it helping any. However, I kept rolling back through all the versions of nLite till I got to 1.0 RC8. This one works, though off course it's missing the functionality of later releases. Any ideas? And yes, my hardware: Socket A mobile 2600+ barton-core@3500+ on Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe.

Edited by $hitblast