Need Serious HELP With VISTA

Ross1308

Ok so heres my problem i looked everywhere for a solution and cant find one so if anyone can help or knows how to fix it please help me PC Spec - Motherboard : Asus Striker Extreme nForce 680i SLI, Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.40GHZ, RAM : 2GB OCZ DDR2 1066 PC2 8500 Reaper Heat Pipe Conduct Edition, Graphics Card: BFG GeForce 8800 GTS 320mb, PSU, Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar SE16 320GB, OCZ GameXstream 700W, Case, Antec 900 Ultimate Gaming Case.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)

Mini081807-01.dmp

sysdata.xml

Version.txt

Extra information about the problem

BCCode: 124

BCP1: 00000000

BCP2: 848B1390

BCP3: B2000040

BCP4: 00000800

OS Version: 6_0_6000

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

Server information: 5572599f-f6f3-42c6-ad44-7013b18bc375

OK and then it says this on a solution

Problem caused by Device Driver > so i click this and it says this

Problem type

Windows stop error (a message appears on a blue screen with error code information)

Solution available?

No

What does this problem mean?

Windows has encountered a problem it cannot recover from and it needs to be restarted

Cause

Unknown

Computer symptoms

A message appears on a blue screen with error code information (for example: 0x0000001E, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED)

Additional steps for you to take

Please continue to send problem reports so analysts at Microsoft can study and try to correct the problem as quickly as possible

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEON I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING DIFFERENT RAM AND EVEN A NEW OS FROM XP MEDIA CENTRE EDITION TO VISTA ALSO IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN IM PLAYING ONLINR GAMES, WHAT HAPPENS IS THE GAME JUST FREEZES THEN I GET A PHYSICAL MEMORY DUMP IN WINDOWS CASE THEY SAY ITS A Blue Screen

In your Windows directory there should be a memory.dmp/user.dmp/mini.dmp This is where the dump information is stored. If you find one you should upload it so that someone can analyze it for you...

Also, all caps is lame, even if you are frustrated.

1. Windows 32bit or 64bit?
  2. Latest video drivers?
  3. Latest Network drivers?
  4. Are any items shown with a warning in Device Manager?
  5. Any application event log errors?

Note that there are many other posts on the internet about STOP 0x124 errors when running the Nvidia Forceware drivers with higher end (8xxx) cards - The fix was use the WHQL driver 100.65. Also, it was mentioned that having Creative drivers installed makes it worse, for what it's worth.

The device drivers causing this, from the looks of your system, are also Nvidia drivers. Try copying the dump files to a location in your my documents folder by opening up a command prompt as administrator, and using the copy command from there.

Thank You for your advice cluberti i wil try that driver for a while even thow i have later drivers will they ever bring a fix out for later drivers because when i play some games it says i have out of date graphics driver with the driver you told me to get, and therefor there is some bad graphics quality

Edited by Ross1308

Ok so using the WHQL driver you recommended didnt change anything instead ive gone for the lates BETA driver drivers on myt Graphics Card and the latest Drivers for my Motherboard and again still no different im still getting the errors So what do i do. Is this a Hardware Problem or Driver thats all i want to know

Ok thanks even thow i just had one then i will take a picture next time to show also if this helps before it happens my computer completely freezes not able to move mouse or anything else and when it is Dumping Physical Memory it get to a bout 50 or 55 and dosnt go no further If anyone else could help i would much appreciate it thanks Ross1308