Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Zxian

[REQUEST] - MSFN Rosetta@Home signature bar

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I was hoping that our more artistically talented friends around here could help out with making a signature bar for the MSFN Rosetta@Home team. For more information on the team (and if you're interested in joining) - read here.

I would like to have an official MSFN Rosetta@Home Team 300x20 userbar that team members can have in their signature. If anyone has a bit of free time and would like to contribute, please show us your best!

Cheers,

-Zxian

I made a fast attempt. Any suggestions? Just let me know. I haven't found a good logo for rosetta :(

rosettamsfnth8.png

PS: I already joined the team :)

Not bad! Although I think the diagonal lines make it a bit hard to read... any chance of seeing it without that?

Hmm... now I'm torn. In the first one, the Rosetta@Home text is clearer, but the MSFN logo is clearer in the second one. I guess overall, the second one is better in my opinion.

What do you think?

Looks good, but I agree with Zxian. Make the colors on the MSFN logo non-subdued. That part should stand out as much, if not more, than the other words.

Hiho...

The colors aren't altered in any way, it's the logo from the top of the forum, just resized :)

But here is another try :)

rosettamsfnfadescanku1.png

I though I would give it a try... :D

test1_5.jpg

test1_6.jpg

Very nice, to both of you! I think I'd need a second opinion on which we take to be the official logo (I don't want to be impartial...). :P

I don't participate in any of this stuff but maybe you'll still accept my opinion on the graphics. :unsure:

puntoMX's are good, but I like this one because it follows the MSFN theme:

I don't participate in any of this stuff but maybe you'll still accept my opinion on the graphics. :unsure:

puntoMX's are good, but I like this one because it follows the MSFN theme:

I agree with you. They're all nice though.