XPCREATE 2007

GreenMachine

Devcynic,

It is not possible to download the updates with xpcreate, the free version. I believe this was only incorporated in the business version. In one of the early versions it used a download list that was maintained by members of this forum but that is no longer the case. If you search this forum you can find other tools to download all updates.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter.

• 2 months later...
Devcynic,

It is not possible to download the updates with xpcreate, the free version. I believe this was only incorporated in the business version. In one of the early versions it used a download list that was maintained by members of this forum but that is no longer the case. If you search this forum you can find other tools to download all updates.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter.

would someone please give this man his info.remember we are all here to

Greenmachine,

I hope you are alive and you can provide us with the latest version of XPCREATE. Also I would like to know what happened to the XPCREATE website. Het the www.xpcreate.com address is a new website wich has nothing to do with your tool.

Thanks in advance,

Hans "The Bitfrotter"

Broeders

• 4 weeks later...

Hello GM,

I'm also one of satisfied XPCREATE users since the begining of project. :thumbup

And I also hope you can provide us with the latest version of XPCREATE :blushing:

Edited by MaaR

• 5 months later...