Office 2000/XP/2003 Slipstreamer Version 1.4 Final

mara-

No it won't work with Office XP. It should be on same principle, but I limited this version only for version 2003. If you have link to some guide for XP version so I can confirm commands, I'll add support for Office XP.

EDIT: I found a guide so I'll try to add support for Office XP in my next version.

Cheers ;)

Edited by mara-

I thought about that, but problem is language choice, since you can choose only one language (only one can be present in root folder of Office integrator). And thank you for doing translation.

Cheers ;)

Wow... it's almost a replica of my Office Integrator.

The whole thing seems so close to mine that it is scary. either 2 great minds think alike... or you used the layout of my Office Integrator... or the RyanVM Integrator?

Great job though. :hello:

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Sigin...or/1175329925/1

Edited by Siginet

I admit that is similar, your integrator was inspiration for me. And just to mention that it was not my intention to copy or even make similar layout to your's. I simply made it like that.

Great job though. welcome.gif

Thanks and cheers ;)

I am not offended in any way. ;) I know my office integrator has taken a back seat to my other programs for a while. I will probably need to change the name of mine before it goes final though ... so as not to cause confusion between our apps.