Universal nLite Windows XP SP2 SATA slipstream

cleonjones

Well, I've tried any and all advice and tips given to me here and on guides I've read all around, and lots and lots of people seem to get this to work for their hardware. I was wondering if anyone has ever used nLite on a laptop SATA drive to install Windows XP Home SP2, even when including drivers from the laptop manufacturer's site and even the motherboard's site, still nothing. I've gone through over 10 CD-R's, and I finally got smart and got a CD-RW.

Pretty much I'm asking for anyone that has gotten an Intel Chipset laptop with a SATA drive to use nLite to slipsteam SATA drivers and have the XP install detect their drive to upload the ISO image used to rapidshare or something. I don't care if it's a 5kb/s download, I'm literally spending hours burning discs, reading topics and generally losing sleep over this. It's starting to affect my sanity. There has to be a cure all driver set or something that can be slipstreamed with nLite and work. I can lookup my motherboard model in the morning, but for now I'm going to sleep...

Thank you.

Have you selected TEXT MODE for the integration of the drivers in the Zip that someone provided to you ?

And by the way, what you ask for (copying XP from someone else) is not really welcome on this site.