Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

galahs

Last Versions of Software for Windows 98SE

jaclaz    927

As a matter of fact I tend to stay clear of each and every "ISO Editor" (except in very particular cases it is IMHO much better to extract contents and recreate the .iso from the content) but CDMAGE is a nice tool, not exactly an "easy", "good for everyone",  "drag and drop" tool, but still a very nice tool, particularly very apt to converting images between various formats and to extract data from faulty CD's (besides the other more "normal" features).

jaclaz

ruthan    1

As a matter of fact I tend to stay clear of each and every "ISO Editor" (except in very particular cases it is IMHO much better to extract contents and recreate the .iso from the content) but CDMAGE is a nice tool, not exactly an "easy", "good for everyone",  "drag and drop" tool, but still a very nice tool, particularly very apt to converting images between various formats and to extract data from faulty CD's (besides the other more "normal" features).

I just need to open some existing cd image file (iso is most frequent and there are everything to iso converters) and in some filebrowser like GUI with explorer drag and drop support, i need to add files, rename files and delete saves a just save iso file and use it.
   I other work i need to work with cd image with with something like virtual disc drive - like vhd etc, but i dont mind special filebrowser GUI for it, im not wrong DVD RAM or old CD RW with some explorer enhandcement were capable to do same thing even in Explorer.

Winiso has everything that i need, buts its payed. 

Edited by ruthan