Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

WinZip Unattended Install

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Plasma

Plasma

• 37 posts

Just got the latest version winzip10.0.6698

It looks like it doesn't surpport the slience install stuff. Also it pack with the
google AD stuff.

Somebody can make new install .cab or .exe to let it install quietly and smoothly?

Urmmm .. yes it does same as before. :thumbup

Using the info in this thread I have just integrated the install and registration of WinZip 10.0.6698 in nLite!

Plasma

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

dare2001

dare2001

Bring Back The 80's

• 43 posts

Using the info in this thread I have just integrated the install and registration of WinZip 10.0.6698 in nLite!

Plasma,
Please tell us how you did it.

Thanks,
dare2001
Kiss My Grass

CoolDude

CoolDude
  • 7 posts
method quoted here is exactly the only method for winzip. i hav made an installer with inno setup for wnzip10. it works fine.. ny1 who want that setup pls contact me... it will automatically register winzip..

CoolDude

CoolDude
  • 7 posts
Here is the winzip set

Ahmud

Ahmud
  • 1 posts
Thank you very mutch for this nice method

Shaitan

Shaitan
  • 2 posts
How about using the WinZip 11 MSI installer?

I just tested this string successfully:
MSIEXEC /I %systemdrive%\Install\winzip110.MSI ALLUSERS=TRUE ADDDESKTOPICON=0 ADDMENUGROUP=0 ADDSTARTMENU=0 INSTALLCMD="/noqp /noc4u /notip /nopredefinedjobs /autoinstall" INSTALLDIR="%ProgramFiles%\Tools\Archivers\WinZip" /QB

This installs WinZip without any desktop or start menu icons as well as no Quick Pick in the taskbar tray in the folder specified after INSTALLDIR.

Get the MSI here and read the FAQ here.

Merge the reg file with the serial and user information afterwards.

Worked fine for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN