ThemePack for lameskin engine (10 great themes+ 4 brand new themes&#33

Xstyle

:thumbup :thumbup Hy all! I've finished my theme pack that contains 10 awseome new themes. Try it and you'll see the diference between old and new! :thumbup

link: http://rapidshare.com/files/67211787/Xstyl...mePack_XTP_.exe

Here is a preview for my next theme pack:Renovatio'98(with iphone wallpaper) (a new concept, 80% my build)

Preview: http://rapidshare.com/files/68784508/1.bmp

Renovatio'98 theme : http://rapidshare.com/files/68784169/Renovatio_98.rar

!!! New release: XTP2 -contains 4 brand new themes!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/73794524/XTP2.exe

Sorry for the bad preview image!

post-150379-1196609879_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xstyle

I am having problems with trasnparencies in the start buttons on most of the skins. Even in 32 Bit Enabled I still see a white space around the start button. How can I make it disappear? :unsure:

Hmmmm.... I tryed to reproduce what u are saying but i can't. I've tested and retested all the themes in 16bit mode and 32 bit mode with RP7.10 and with RP8 lameskin preview3 and all the themes worked perfect! So what RP u have and what lameskin engine? Post some screenshots please to see exactly what it's all about. Thanx! :hello:

Xstyle mentioned that he uses LameSkin preview3 and RP7.10.

I guess that you should try updating, however to me this seems like a transparency/compression issue...

But if it works on Xstyles machine then... :(

I'll try to get the Lameskin Update but RP updates I'm not touching. The last thing I need is webview headaches right now, I saw what happened when I tried unistalling RP never going to try it again.

Where can I get the Lamesking 8 Preview?

I am using RP7.0 with lameskin 7.

This is what I mean:

nontrasnparent.jpg

This is one of the severe ones using tenet xp:

nontrasnparent2.jpg

Hmmm....like i said i've tested this pack on RP7.10 and RP8 lameskin preview3. Sorry! I don't know how to resolve your problem, try to update...

I saw that u are looking for RP8 preview, here it is RP8 preview3:

If anyone has problems like these or other kind please report! :hello: Thanx!

RP7_RP8Lame3.zip

Edited by Xstyle

I'll try to get the Lameskin Update but RP updates I'm not touching. The last thing I need is webview headaches right now, I saw what happened when I tried unistalling RP never going to try it again.

Where can I get the Lamesking 8 Preview?

What happened when you uninstalled RP? What's the webview headache you are referring to?

By the way, Xstyle...I love the Aero Classic theme! It's so ... I'm out of words it aso good! It even makes me misspell words it's that good! My only dislike of it, is the faded unhovered start button. I just thought that it looked ugly, so I edited the bitmap for the start buttons and made the unhovered start button darker. Now it rocks even MORE!!!

By the way, Xstyle...I love the Aero Classic theme! It's so ... I'm out of words it aso good! It even makes me misspell words it's that good! My only dislike of it, is the faded unhovered start button. I just thought that it looked ugly, so I edited the bitmap for the start buttons and made the unhovered start button darker. Now it rocks even MORE!!!

Yes.....you have a point! I've tryed to do something else and it come out that start button. You are free to make changes how you like! Now i'm working on a new theme pack (some new and original ideeas). It will come out soon! :thumbup

Here is a theme (80% my build) that will be in the next theme pack. It took me some time but i've manage to finish it! :thumbup It's a new concept, something else (i've ported only the caption buttons from a wb theme, everything it's my design). Enjoy!

Renovatio_98.rar

post-150379-1194715050_thumb.jpg

Edited by Xstyle

Rockin' sweet! I like it! I do, however, have one sugestion for any future themes. Unless it's personal preference, could you include the Vista logo on the start button? Perhaps make a second bitmap which people can toggle between if they prefer one over the other. Just a suggestion. I actually like the new Windows flag. The "glow" looks nice.

Rockin' sweet! I like it! I do, however, have one sugestion for any future themes. Unless it's personal preference, could you include the Vista logo on the start button? Perhaps make a second bitmap which people can toggle between if they prefer one over the other. Just a suggestion. I actually like the new Windows flag. The "glow" looks nice.

Yes....u are right.... here is a bitmap for the start button with the vista flag. Now I've abandonet my new theme pack because i have a lot of work....but i'm triyng to reproduce original themes based on Vista (few but excellent ones....i hope... :w00t:

vista.bmp