Hotfixs

Zarts

I made this getfiles.cmd hope it helps you all get the hotfixs for your Windows XP CD's. You will need to get the wget file from http://www.smithii.com and place that in the same folder also ie (c:\xpcreate ) The run the getfiles.cmd, after that use the xpcreate to merge the files to Windows Xp cd.

BTW should stream IE7 and Media player 11 also to it for you :rolleyes:

Regards Zarts :hello:

Getfiles.zip

Edited by Zarts

• 1 month later...

Hi Zarts,

Nice file and works ok but there are some files that are not needed anymore. The windows update agent 2.0 is no longer necessary if you have the windows Update Agent 3.0 file. Also with the mediaplayer. You have mediaplayer 10 and 11 in your download list. Only mediaplayer 11 is necessaey.

I have seen that there are directories for IE 7 and updates. Do you have the new XPCREATE version for testing. Can you sent it to me. I have sent severall mails to Greenmachine but no reaction so far. I am using the 2006 version of XPCREATE and would like to test the new version.

Greetings,

Bitfrotter

Edited by Bitfrotter

• 2 weeks later...

@All,

Is there anybody out there that is testing with the new XPCREATE version or is it just a joke.................................

Please make the new tool available to someone who is using the previous version with satisfaction.......................

Greetings,

Bitfrotter