Windows Vista SP1 RC1 Build 17042.v658

mEhD-i

Hi nuhi :hello:

Also wondering with the next vLite version that we looked forward :rolleyes:

In recent days I have read some articles on the net about the new release of the SP1 for windows vista that bring new features and bearing the build 6001.17042 (v658) that is published on the net and p2p networks.

My question is have you an idea if this new release will be supported by the next version of vLite :unsure: ?

thank you again :hello:

Hi nuhi

Also wondering with the next vLite version that we looked forward :rolleyes:

In recent days I have read some articles on the net about the new release of the SP1 for windows vista that bring new features and bearing the build 6001.17042 (v658) that is published on the net and p2p networks.

My question is have you an idea if this new release will be supported by the next version of vLite

thank you again

Why Bother , Beta and RC releases...

We all know thar M$ final releases are always as good as pre-Betas... :whistle:

I better wait, when Nuhi gets ready for SP1 final... :thumbup

BTW...

NUHI , great Job on vLite & nLite...

Regards...

Estonian BF2 Community

:hello:

Edited by Etz

hi, I've just tried "Microsoft.Windows.Vista.Service.Pack.1.x86.Build.6001.17042" release with vLite 1.1beta2 and I have to say that it works great. :thumbup

Hi guys i think it was a misunderstanding... :blushing: Before the advent of the new version of vlite 1.1b2 i thought that it will support the Service Pack integration like nlite and for that reason i asked if the next version (vlite 1.1b2) can support the integration of the current SP1 (v658).

It supported it and then with the latest release of SP1 RC MS put the blockade with the message "online only package can't be integrated into the offline image".

So we have to wait for the offline type service pack, if any will be available.

There will be a new DVD and ISO with the SP1 preintegrated so that won't be a problem, unless they charge like you are buying Vista again...that would be lame and explain why they don't allow us to integrate.