Multiple Partitions

Hi All!

Very new to this unattended install, only been playing with WDS, WAIK for the past few days... after searching the forums I think I have found a good example of how to create 2 partitions on a single hard drive. Every time I have done it in the past it either fails or doesn't format the second partition - but hopefully that's fixed I will check this tommorrow :thumbup

What I would like to know is on the second partiton (once I have it working) is it possible to install another image whilst your installing the operating system ? I need to copy over some configuration files and folders to the second partition, so I can either create a script that does it at startup once it's in AD in the correct GPO etc, or try to automate it into the install process so I don't have to mess about and modify it after it's installed. I hope I have explained that good enough, I have read it over several times and it's confusing me!

Thanks for the help in advance guys.

Would it be feasible to copy the data to the first partition using $oem$ folders then run a script to move it during FirstLogonCommands in the oobeSystem pass? It really depends on the space available.

edit: There is probably some way to point $oem$ at the second partition, but I have no idea how.

Edited by tazmaniandevil