Update for silent .NET maker?

Tomalak

Hello Tomcat76,

I'm writing here because I don't know whether you also read the original thread on your silent .NET maker and I guess most interested users can be found here in this forum.

Is an update for the silent .NET maker planned? The documentation is slightly outdated, there are additional updates to the ones you already list: for 1.1 "NDP1.1sp1-KB886903-X86.exe", for 2.0 "NDP20-KB917283-X86.exe" and "NDP20-KB922770-X86.exe", for 3.0 "NetFX30-KB932394-X86.exe" and "NetFX30-KB932471-x86.exe".

And a few days ago MS released service packs for 2.0 and 3.0. Are they supported by your tool out of the box - if so, how do we have to rename them? Do they replace all of the above mentioned hotfixes? And if not: could you please add support for them and update the documentation accordingly? As the thread is difficult to find and to maintain it would probably better to move these information to your own website and have it there in one central place (or to hfslip.org as soon as it runs stable again)...

Oh, and to be really annoying: what about .NET framework 3.5. Is it difficult to add this too (and prepare support for the languagepacks which have not been released yet)?

Many thanks,

Tomalak

• 3 weeks later...