Total Uninstall is a complete uninstaller which include two working modes.
Installed Applications module analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes. It is able to uninstall applications even without the help of supplied Add/Remove program.
Just select from list the application that you want to uninstall and in a few seconds Total Uninstall will analyze it and will show in a tree view detected files, folders, registry keys and values of that application. You can review the details and remove some of the detected items. Total Uninstall is ready to uninstall the analyzed application. It will use first the supplied Add Remove program and will continue removing remaining items using the log.
Monitored Applications module helps to monitor any changes made to your system during the installation of a new application. It allows you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied Add/Remove program which can leave files or changes behind.
Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system prior to installing a new application. It then takes an additional snapshot after the installation has completed. It then compares the two snapshots and displays all changes in a graphical tree view, marking all registry values and/or files that have been added, changed or deleted. Total Uninstall saves these changes and if you decide to uninstall the application, it will reverse the changes to the previous state.
- Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations
- Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes
- Completely and thoroughly uninstall monitored or analyzed applications
- List without delay installed or monitored applications and with appropriate icons
- Organize in groups monitored or installed applications
- Find the application to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program
- User configurable views of the detected changes
- Detailed uninstall log
- Powerful search in detected changes
- Stand alone and low resource usage agent for notification of running installation programs
- Export registry changes for install or uninstall
- Export installed or monitored applications list to file
- Export to file or print detected changes
- View and apply pending file rename operations without restart
- Multi-language interface
Changelog :: Release History
File Size :: 3.96 MB (4,159,780 bytes)
MD5 :: FA1E2CD4BFCD3956BBB9ECC5557AC343
Main :: box.net
Edited by johndoe74, 02 July 2008 - 02:33 PM.