My keyboard broke :(

Messerschmitt

Hi. Here is the problem. All of the sudden, my keyboard faild. I can't use space anymore, shift, delete, \, when I press num-lock it puts a * instead, etc. I can still write the letters and use the F functions or numkeys.

All this happened suddenly when I played Il2 sturmovik. Now i am using a different keyboard. And I tried the keyboard on another computer, and same problem.

All I can think of is I spilled some juice on it by mistake (just a little), only on the keypad section, and that was 3-4 hours ago, so it's a bit wired to fail because of that. And it's not the section where the juice spilled, it's functions (shift, both of them, space, enter, etc as I said above).

Any sugestions?

There are quite a few shops that sell online for reasonable prices...

I wonder every time I see this... What’s wrong with the computer shop around the corner?

More expensive, always, unless the shop around the corner is the one with the website.

This will be the third computer I buy completely from NCIX which is based in Vancouver, BC while I live in Montreal, QC. It is $150 - $250 cheaper to buy and ship a full computer from NCIX then to buy it locally here.

Yes okay, a complete system, but for just a keyboard or cooler or other small thing I personally would go to the shop.

Why? Well this is why:

- You go out the door and take some "fresh" air

- Walking is good, some computer freaks don’t walk at all, only to go for coffee :P (sarcasm here!).

- You can see things physically before buying

- You can try out the products before you buy (Keyboards, mice, speakers and so on...)

- have a conversation physically instead by internet (who knows you could meet a nice lady or so ;))

Okay, these are just the positives...

:blushing: Thank you jcarle... edited my post...

Yes okay, a complete system, but for just a keyboard or cooler or other small thing I personally would go to the shop.

Why? Well this is why:

- You go out the door and take some "fresh" air

- Walking is good, some computer freaks don’t walk at all, only to go for coffee :P (sarcasm here!).

- You can see things fiscally before buying

- You can try out the products before you buy (Keyboards, mice, speakers and so on...)

- have a conversation fiscally instead off by internet (who knows you could meet a nice lady or so ;))

Okay, these are just the positives...

I think you mean physically, fiscally is another word for financially, but I get what you mean. :P