WPI 6.3

1- I have a problem : My Spyware Terminator has detected a Trojan (Fakedoc-2) by ClamAV in the file RunWPI.exe ! ...

2- Could I to know if it's possible to specify a destination for an application ? for example, to install it normally with the command setup.exe -R and to look for the file setup.iss in the %windrive% ...

Thank you for your availability ...

It depends on the application. Most times you cannot select or define the install path when installing silently.

Hellow again Kelsenellenelvian how does it go with the hideconsole thingy.

Greetings to all!

I would like to ask all who uses this site and who has interest of automatic installation of programs,

where can I download ssWPI V6.5 ?

This ssWPI looks like in Mega Game Pack , or like in Last XP for example.

Please answer who know about it.

Thahks to All.

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me because my English is weak, because i'm from france i speak just french, but I will try to explain my problem.

you Say in your topic, on how to integrate the wpi in the cd and how to run it after the installation of xp, that we must :

"To make use of this archive all you need to do is unRAR it and place the %oem% folder beside the I386 and WPI folders."

But we have already an $oem$ folder who containing the folders distribution ( i mean : $$, 1$, $docs, $prgs )

look at this picture please :

jdv1202046309c.jpg

Do you see the problem now?

the problem is : "How integrate $oem$ which contains wpi commands , and we have another oem folder Which contains a folders distribution .

I hope to have understood my problem and i'am waiting for an explanation from you .

thx and excuse me for my language vulnerable.

OK I understand you fine enough.

Extract Runwpi.exe from the oem archive and place it in your $oem$ folder.

Then add the line "RunWPI.exe" to your existing cmdlines.txt.

If there is no cmdlines.txt then copy BOTH files into your oem folder and all will be fine.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

you say : "Extract Runwpi.exe from the oem archive and place it in your $oem$ folder."

Where i must place Runwpi.exe specifically in : $$ folder or $1 or $docs or $ progs

Something else ,When I opened the cmdlines.txt i found in this :There are only two lines look plz :

bfi1202059450z.jpg

Is this true or not ?

and thx a lot for your help

Edited by aaktm

• 1 month later...

Greetings 2 all! I wish to send all my respect to those guys who made possible WPI.

Unfortunately, I have a problem :}

So, i've found WPI Wizard like many others passionate of custom software.

I've downloaded it using RyanVM integrator, I integrated it into XP cd and then I install it into a Virtual PC Virtual machine for testing.

When WPI.hta launches I receive the following error: "OSLanguage is Null or not an object"

When I run WPI.hta from my customized windows cd directory (not inside virtual machine), it looks like it runs ok, without errors.

I use Windows XP SP2 Corporate updated with RVMUpdatePack 2.2.1 using RyanVM Integrator 1.5.1.

Can anyone help me?

LATER EDIT:

The WPI.hta is loaded from svcpack

Here is a list with programs that I try to install:

Bitcomet

CCleaner 2.05.555

Combined Community Codec Pack

Freeware CD to MP3

DirectX 9.0c March 2008 redistributable

dotnetfx2.0

DVD Identifier 501

Free FTP

GIMP

Google Talk

Internet explorer

ImgBurn v2.4.0.0

Irfan View 410

Irfan View 410 Plugins

MySQL Community Server 5.0

NetFx20SP1

Notepad++ 4.7.5

Paint.NET

Process Explorer

TOAD for MySQL

True Crypt 5 Bricopack Vista Inspirat 2 Ultimate

VLC Media Player

Winamp

Yahoo Messenger

Edited by mist

as I can see in the log of the WPI, OSLANG="". In the core.js, Windows Management Instrumentation is used. I think maybe there is a flaw in Windows Corporate WMI, and I'll try to use another method, maybe I can fix this.

Any ideas are welcomed!

Edited by mist