Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

DarkShadows

GUIDE: Download Everything Microsoft (MSDBuild v5.5)

DarkShadows    0

Where do you see this? Got any links?

nm, found it

ActiveX: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204

If you folks notice, this is the exact same link I provide in my guide. It's a static link--it doesn't change between ActiveX control versions. You just have to wait until Microsoft updates the download behind the static link. B)

Lodi_Dodi    0

I tried everything to unpack Msdbuild.exe

I always get a Dos error.

5 different PC's

Looked the net for an alternative.

Followed all the tips and advises.

I seriously suspect the file got corrupted.

Can anyone sent me the clean file or post a link to the file.

Put it in a regular archive or whatever

Please need some help

it is really doing my head in

bigred    0

I'm in the same boat as Lodi_Dodi...when I click on MSDBuild.exe to create the package, I get an error message saying "The NTVDM CUP has encountered an illegal instruction.". I've tried to get around this by using different computers, and even did a clean xp sp2 install, with no luck for any of those attempts.

Not sure if DarkShadow is still monitoring this thread or not, but if you are, I would appreciate any help/insight you can give on this. I've really appreciated using this pack in the past and would like to use it again if I can get this figured out.

Even just uploading a copy of that msdbuild.exe to rapidshare, etc. might be all I need?

Thanks