Windows Renovatio

Xstyle

Well, they're extemely awesome to my taste!

If happens to be icon packs support for RP8, it will be the my first choice!

I think i need you (in addition to marxo) for RP8 design. :rolleyes:

But if you could release those icons as icon set (for existing program like IconPackager, or standalone as ResPatcher), it would be extremely nice!

Hmmm .....

Thank you for the archive. Could you kindly place 'em on multiple sites please in the future ? The ones on rshare is taking me nearly 10 mins just to get 2.4mb ... :no:

Rgds

Sorry fot that...I place the archive on rshare because I thought it works just fine....but i'll take your advice and i'll put it on different sites. :hello:

Although I don't mind the spartan look of Win98, I'm really impressed by your project. :thumbup

Does your modification work with the localized (in my case Polish) versions of Win98SE?

Edited by rainyd

Although I don't mind the spartan look of Win98, I'm really impressed by your project. :thumbup

Does your modification work with the localized (in my case Polish) versions of Win98SE?

My project it's not finished yet....and onest i don't know! :whistle: Some files have the dialog in Polish language.

Edited by Xstyle

Here is a screenshot of what i've managed to build(rebuild)...i'll post the files soon. :hello:

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62984382uj4.png

Hmmm....can someone give me a hint. What i'm doing wrong??

Those icons are in the ICO format, right? If they are, they need to be transparent, not the pink color that LameSkin treats as transparency. If you don't have an ICO maker, I use IconEdit32 (google it, it's free). If those are Bitmaps, then Windows probably uses a different color for transparency, but which I do not know.

It is a bitmap, you should save the bitmap to it's exact color depth and you should be sure that the background color is ok.

But I had the same problem with the Skins groupbox files and I never knew whats going on.

Edited by chuckbourdeau

Those icons are in the ICO format, right? If they are, they need to be transparent, not the pink color that LameSkin treats as transparency. If you don't have an ICO maker, I use IconEdit32 (google it, it's free). If those are Bitmaps, then Windows probably uses a different color for transparency, but which I do not know.
It is a bitmap, you should save the bitmap to it's exact color depth and you should be sure that the background color is ok.

But I had the same problem with the Skins groupbox files and I never knew whats going on.

Thanx....

Edited by Xstyle