Windows Renovatio

Xstyle

I don't have anything against you using Windows Lupus Project files in Renovatio but wouldn't recommend it because RP7.11 has that "anti-Lupus" code and renames the windows version to "IT'S NOT LUPUS" which is really dumb IMHO. Nice pack btw...

I don't have anything against you using Windows Lupus Project files in Renovatio but wouldn't recommend it because RP7.11 has that "anti-Lupus" code and renames the windows version to "IT'S NOT LUPUS" which is really dumb IMHO. Nice pack btw...

Thanx marxo! I'm using Lupus files and RP files and other resources...and you're righ, how do i get ride of that "IT'S NOT LUPUS" text from the desktop.

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1469575_z.jpg

Check this out guys!!! I belive it's awseome. :thumbup I've made more modificatons, more icons are changed, more to come. I'll post everything when i'll finish. I have to test more stuff....and it takes time. :whistle::thumbup

Wow. I must say, all this is amazingly awesome. Poor XP users who can't install this stuff!

Edited by LukeSkillz

...an open source Renovatio release !

Let's take it step by step... I want to finish the patching and doing some new icons for Renovatio and after that i'll look onto your sugestion. :hello:

I did kind of a similar project with mostly XP icons. Here's what I have achieved:

dmopanneaudeconfigtt3.th.png

So, if you need any help with patching 16bits control pannel files or anything, just ask.

By the way, your project looks great. Especially the modified bitmaps

Keep up the good work. :yes:

I did kind of a similar project with mostly XP icons. Here's what I have achieved:

dmopanneaudeconfigtt3.th.png

So, if you need any help with patching 16bits control pannel files or anything, just ask.

By the way, your project looks great. Especially the modified bitmaps

Keep up the good work. :yes:

Thanx... if u want to give me your work it will be great! It will be a lot easyer for me.

Edited by Xstyle

Good news!!! I've managed to patch shell32.dll to support 32 bit icons to some icons that imageres could not do it.

Not good. Modifying shell32.dll leads to crashes with RP7 (and maybe without RP7 too) very often (Lupus suffers from this crash, for example). That's why imageres.dll was born.