Anyway, more Bricopacks, more fun (click to zoom):
Edited by patchworks, 20 January 2008 - 08:09 AM.
Jump to content
Can you the latest Win98SE files because i have found that some WinME files like Shell32.dll Explorer.exe etc...
breaks apps on my Windows 98SE machine thanx a bunch.
What I"m saying is Some of the files from lupus/Revolution pack cause many of my apps not to work
I can't understand what you are saying... In the old project you found those files?
If you installed 98SE2ME option 3, that might do this [?], but not sure.
98SE2ME option 3 installs these files from WinME CABs:
In %windir% [usually C:\WINDOWS]:
- Windows Explorer = EXPLORER.EXE 5.50.4134.100
In %windir%\SYSTEM [usually C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM]:
- Common Dialog 32-bit Control = COMDLG32.DLL 5.50.4134.100
- Active IMM Server = DIMM.DLL 5.00.3000.1
- OLE DOCument Properties = DOCPROP.DLL 5.00.2136.1
- OLE DOCument Properties 2 = DOCPROP2.DLL 5.00.2136.1
- Fonts Folder Control = FONTEXT.DLL 4.90.3000
- My DOCuments Folder Control = MYDOCS.DLL 5.50.4134.100
- Map Network Drives/Network Places Wizard = NETPLWIZ.DLL 5.00.2136.1
- Effects Control = PLUSTAB.DLL 5.00.2136.1
- Shell 32-bit Control = SHELL32.DLL 5.50.4134.100
- Shell Scrap Object Handler = SHSCRAP.DLL 5.00.2136.1
- Customize Folder Wizard = IESHWIZ.EXE 5.50.4134.100
- Web View Control = WEBVW.DLL 5.50.4134.7069 from unofficial Q900725 MS05-049 security fix:
Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD, 29 January 2008 - 09:22 AM.
Edited by Xstyle, 01 February 2008 - 01:05 AM.
Edited by Max_04, 31 January 2008 - 05:06 PM.
All i'm saying is keep a open mind about things i like what you are doing and i would like a better look
I understand what you are saying...in my project i have other versions of those files (most of them from win200 and winme), but i must say i didn't had any problems (now i'm testing my project and improving some stuff and it's working good).
Edited by Xstyle, 01 February 2008 - 01:03 AM.
Magix Studio V2000
I really understand what u are saying, i really do.... What programs crashes with those files? I want to test it myself.
Edited by PROBLEMCHYLD, 01 February 2008 - 09:39 AM.
Edited by Xstyle, 04 February 2008 - 10:19 AM.
It soon when ??
Edited by libanoro, 05 February 2008 - 07:24 PM.
ok I will wait, your pack have some theme of MAC or only in XP and Vista, I am working in a theme of mac Tiger silver post when finish
It will be only for windows 98 SE english version?
Edited by Max_04, 06 February 2008 - 08:41 AM.
Edited by Xstyle, 06 February 2008 - 02:28 PM.
In the future...when i learn more about scripts and other stuff i'll make some icon packs for this project(when i'll finish the entire project,this is only step one). Tango packs, crystal packs, osx...etc.
See u in a few days......
Although I don't mind the spartan look of Win98, I'm really impressed by your project.
Does your modification work with the localized (in my case Polish) versions of Win98SE?
Edited by perzadam, 08 February 2008 - 04:56 AM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users