Action RPG for PC

Zoom7000

My PC is no where near the standards to play the latest games, however, I have had much fun playing Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 on the PC and without a XBOX360, Mass Effect is out of my reach at the moment. So, my question is are there any other RPGs similar to KOTOR on the PC, that would play on my specs?

I've ebeen playing Overlord all weekend

you should be able to run it without any problem

System requirements:

Windows® XP/Vista

Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz or Athlon 2400+ processor

512MB RAM

DirectX® 9.0c

GeForce FX5700 / Radeon 9500 or above graphics card

DirectX compatible sound card

4.5GB hard drive space

2x DVD-ROM drive

Its a console-ish (available on the 360) game but it translates very well to the PC. considering it was only 24.99 at walmart its the best deal Ive gotten on any of the games Ive purchased in the last 2 months. thats just because Ive enjoyed playing it more than the 50-60$ games i usually end of buying. they have a demo so i would recommend trying that first and if its not your thing, then you havent lost anything.

ive been away for a the week so i havent played anything much (except link's crossbow training and raving rabbids 2 on Wii -which are both pretty good btw) but when i was playing games on the PC last week, I kept getting the urge to play it instead of the other games i have installed that are much more complex than it is. the gameplay gets a little repetitive but even after doing essentially the same thing for 2-3 hours at a time, i was still having fun playing it which is more than i can say for the loads of FPSs ive payed for recently.