Creative X-Fi silent switches ?

Cti

biatche,

Do these drivers come with the audio console ?

Grake,

What you said above, that is exactly what I did already

Fungus,

Maybe I will try it your way lol, installshield are easy /r for record to generate the iss and /s /sms for silent

I will try and get back

Well rumor has it they are good right lol

holy crap my mind was just blown when I saw the size of the suite ... 660mb wtf

does the creative suite still work with the youpax drivers ?

EDIT: no creative does not recognize

Edited by Cti

If i've not mistaken, audio console is included in youppax drivers. It's poorly documented, so initially i installed the drivers without the suite, only to find i don't have the creative mixer that i needed. after that, i installed the suite, and walla.. everything works much nicer than with the original creative cd.

driver version is a lot newer too.

Thanks for the info biatche, the audio console is not included with the youpax drivers. After searching around on the internet, I found that to extract the creative executable you need to use winrar, I have never had to do this before :wacko: well anyhow it worked and I now have all the installshields I need ( Creative Audio Console ) so I installed the youpax driver and am using the creatives console, seems to work like a charm. I made a silent install for it and tested now I just need to install my unatteneded cd on my comp for further testing...

So this is for anyonw who cannot figure out how to extract Creatives drivers, use winrar if all esle fails ( universal extractor )