Probs making an ISO-file

Michel.K

Hi!

I've used vLite before and i never had this problem before. I've tested several versions of vLite and i keep on getting the same thing.

Don't know what i'm missing during the process, but when i try to make an ISO-file with vLite it won't create a propper one.

I've tryed searching for the problem, but i can't find an answer. Why is vLite creating a 9.56MB ISO? When it should be several GB's..

Thanks in advance

/Michel

It is usually a bug with the iso engine so if you have added any extra folders try removing them.

In the root there should be only:

boot

efi

sources

and some files.

Or some of the folders or files is unaccessible.

Well, i had 4 maps in the subdir totalling 2.5GB... I've tryed alot of combinations to see where it bugs out. For ex 1000files in a subdir or 200files and so on and i also tryed if it has to do with space-issuing.

But i have seem to have found the problem, it has nothing to do with space nor how many files it is. It has to do with how long the filename is.

For ex. i've added just one file named rashaderbmhasuvanimationusehemimaphascolormapglsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

s

sssssssssssssssssssssosshashemiocclusion

And that doesn't work :)

If i change the name of that longnamed file to a short one togheter it works like a charm!

Cheers!