Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

IE 7 Integator

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

`Felix`

`Felix`

MSFN Contributor

• PipPipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Joined 28-July 04
Hi Jcarle,

I would like to make a request of you to look at developing a tool similar to your WMP integrator for IE 7. After doing some searches on the net i haven't been able to find a simple way of integrating IE7 into my source and have also noticed that the up coming XP SP3 doesn't include with IE7 nor WMP11.

Anyway i hope that you will consider this request - personally i don't know how much work was involved in the development of the WMP tool or what it would take to do something similar for IE, however i beleive this is a much wanted and needed tool. :thumbup

Cheers,
Felix

Edited by `Felix`, 03 January 2008 - 12:30 AM.

"I seek not to know all the answers, but to understand the questions."
- Kwai Chang Caine.

Want to setup your default user/all users unattended install easy? - Simplify iT - GuidesCheers,
FeLiX

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Viesto

Viesto
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 09-January 06
You can do it with nLite. Enjoy!

anonymous_user

anonymous_user

͏͏͏

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • Joined 25-December 05
nLite can integrate IE7.

You can also use one of the IE7 addons. This one is by MrNxDmX and this is one is by onepiece.

jcarle

jcarle

MSFN Master

• Developer
  • 2,579 posts
  • Joined 14-August 04
There's a lot of work that goes into integration, and it's a whole section that requires a lot of time, knowledge and support, one unfortunately I'm not ready to do for the moment. As suggested above, you can use nLite only for integration if need be.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users