According: http://www.msfn.org/...php/t28820.html and http://www.msfn.org/...o...1&hl=office I just tested eryen idea to delete some registry from pro11.msi .
So, after that I can install Office 2003 at T13 (with cab/svcpack !).
My solution :
1. Slipstream Office 2003 kit with SP3
2. Install admin version into fresh virtual machine (providing your serial number, user and company)with setup.exe /a and save all into new Office 2003 folder
3. Modify Office setup with Microsoft Office Resurce Kit and generate a NEW setup.MST file:
- run: Custom Instalation Wizard from Microsoft Office Resurce Kit
- point them to PRO11.msi
- make all changes for packets to be installed/removed
- IMPORTANT: at 12/24 step choose “ Remove Registry Entry” tab and select Add and complete next form with:
• Root: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
• Key: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PCHealth\ErrorReporting\DW\Installed
• Value Name: DW0200
4. Choose OK and Finsih and save your new *.MST as setup.MST into your Office2003 setup folder.
5. Create a SFX archive using WinRar and select SFX option :
• Into “Run After extraction” write : setup.exe /wait TRANSFORMS=setup.mst /qn
• In modes tab check: Unpack to temp folder, Hide all, Overwrite all
• Save your archive as office 2003.exe
6. make new Add-on cab with NLITE ADD-ON MAKER and chose to execute your SFX archive (office2003.exe-created at step 5)
7. Insert your add-on with NLITE as new hotfix and create a new XPCD image !
Edited by tuxi68, 03 January 2008 - 04:31 PM.