Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

[Release] Vize 1.1 Beta

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
Vize 1.1 Beta

Changes and Download

I hope this fixes the dual boot issues. Please let me know.

Enjoy :thumbup

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Ghettochild

Ghettochild

• 32 posts
Wow. thanks for the quick update, but guess what it didn't work. I think i know why its doing that. My setup is like this..... xp on C and vista on D

When booted into Vista. it changes its name to C

Basically your software should think like Vista

On Vize, the path is D: which is correct , thats where it got installed onto.

I chose the path to be C: but still the same thing. Maybe i was meant to choose D:

Is there a way to get that option back or do i have to unistall it and then reinstall it.

I will do a test to see if D: works.......

If you could, please leave the option in the menu....thx
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]

Ghettochild

Ghettochild

• 32 posts
Guess what, i worked it out. I had version 1.0 installed so i downloaded the update and still the same as before. i got the full 1.1 beta and it worked; although it didnt let me choose the path, but obviously it remember it from before........

The path chooser is working, but installing the update from 1.0 to 1.1 beta didn't work. So maybe people should uninstall the previous and download the full version.

YAY! :thumbup

Edited by Ghettochild, 04 January 2008 - 12:59 PM.

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]

noegak1

noegak1
  • 9 posts
Thanks for this release XPero :hello:

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 5,942 posts

Donator

thx for the new version :)
Posted Image

spitf1r3

spitf1r3

• 45 posts
Have you added new languages into it?

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
Yes

ccccc

ccccc
  • 1 posts
when visit https url,have a icon is non-Vista icons!

Attached Files

RustedGod

RustedGod
  • 6 posts
Apologies for going slightly off topic here, but does this mean that the C# version of XPize will rear its head any time soon?

Thanks for all the brilliant work on XPize by the way!

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
Sorry, I am Spanish and I dont understand the expression "rear its head". Do you mean if it is going to be released soon? there is a public alpha version available in the XPize forums.

Cheers

Kelsenellenelvian

Kelsenellenelvian

WPI Guru

• Developer
  • 8,740 posts
Yes rear its head does mean something similiar to "show up". I have just migrated to Vista and apprecite this pack quite a bit thanks!

RustedGod

RustedGod
  • 6 posts
Oh, sorry for the confusing idioms, English seems to be full of them :P

Anyway, thanks for both Vize and the new XPize alpha (must have just missed that post).

y0himba

y0himba
  • 7 posts
If this has been covered elsewhere, please direct me there. Is Vize compatible with Vista Business SP1?
My Web Site: http://www.y0himba.net

PC_LOAD_LETTER

PC_LOAD_LETTER

Well, I stole something else

• Super Moderator
  • 1,829 posts

If this has been covered elsewhere, please direct me there. Is Vize compatible with Vista Business SP1?

http://www.vizeos.net/?page=about

Vize is compatible with any version (except x64) and any language of Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008.

shahed26

shahed26

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
hi
just want to know if Vize still in development or no? i have not seen an update for quite some time now... any news of the next release?
thank you

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
Hi,

Vize is not a dead project, but it has been almost flawless form quite a long time, so I had no need to release new versions. Right now I'm focused on XPize.Net.

If you want extra features please post them here.

Cheers

ricktendo

ricktendo

Group: Banned Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
Hello XPero, I would like it if Vize could patch files in %ProgramFiles% (I wanna patch sidebar.exe) also would it be possible to add .SCR to the list of extensions?

I have been hunting down and putting some extra resources together

http://www.sokoolz.c...ons/r64/Vize.7z

Do not use it with Vista Source Patcher because it will fail (VSP does not expect so many resources)

The Winhlp32.exe resources is for KB917607 v50.0.6000.16387

Edited by ricktendo64, 23 May 2008 - 11:51 AM.

XPero

XPero

Father of XPize / Vize

• Developer
  • 1,912 posts
@Rick

It is in my TODO list :)

PS: Have you tried hardcoding "Archivos de Programa" in the FileList.xml?

ricktendo

ricktendo

Group: Banned Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts

Have you tried hardcoding "Archivos de Programa" in the FileList.xml?

Yes but I used Program Files and that did not work

See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)   at Vize.MainApp.patcherWorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)   at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)	CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------Vize	Assembly Version: 1.1.0.0	Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0	CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/XPero/Vize/Vize.exe----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)	CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)	CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)	CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------VistaControls	Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0	CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/XPero/Vize/VistaControls.DLL----------------------------------------System.Xml	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)	CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration	Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)	CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------PatcherHelper	Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0	Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0	CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/XPero/Vize/PatcherHelper.DLL----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration>	<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.

Attached Files

Edited by ricktendo64, 24 May 2008 - 12:51 PM.

sp00f

sp00f

Friend of MSFN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
is this project dead?

PC_LOAD_LETTER

PC_LOAD_LETTER

Well, I stole something else

• Super Moderator
  • 1,829 posts

is this project dead?