driver installation whit nlite

BaRdA

Hiii!! I want to include drivers on an unattended Windows XP iso; The drivers I want to use are in setup.exe files How can I include this type of driver file in a nLite created iso? I try:unzip[some not work],DriverGrabber,point to the relevant .inf file...and put on ISO,virtual=nothing,nowhere...? any help?pls I have Ati radeon 9550,gigabyte GA-7VT600-L ,xp sp2 :blushing:

Edited by BaRdA

Virtual what?

You can't expect them to install on a virtual machine as it is simulated hardware of a totally different type you just have to have faith in nLite and Drivergrabber....

Open up your i386 dir and look at the folders if you see one that is titled "NLDRV" with severl folders in it that are numbered like 001 002 003 004 and so on. This shows that nLite did indeed add the drivers to the disk.

Also when refering to nLite issues please ADD AS AN ATTACHMENT your last session.ini thanks!

NLDRV stores all the drivers you integrate. This folder could be easeally removed without any hazzle. Removing prevents from installing the driver again when you want to upgrade a driver. All the drivers in that map could also be compressed with 7-zip. If you need them later.