Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Gerbil Cam

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Maleko

Maleko

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
just for a laugh i've set up a gerbil cam at home :P

Gerbil Cam

kinda sad, but kinda fun :P
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

IcemanND

IcemanND

MSFN Junkie

• Super Moderator
  • 3,266 posts
That's beyond sad, apparently asleep right now.

Noise

Noise

Windows Guru

• PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
Can you poke him or something? He's not on camera. Maybe make a USB poking stick so we can poke him online?

:)

Maleko

Maleko

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Can you poke him or something? He's not on camera. Maybe make a USB poking stick so we can poke him online?

:)

lol!
Posted Image

Zxian

Zxian

Scroll up - see the Google bar?

• Super Moderator
  • 5,066 posts
Is his name Truman Burbank? :lol:

PC_LOAD_LETTER

PC_LOAD_LETTER

Well, I stole something else

• Super Moderator
  • 1,829 posts
its not sad that you put this up. whats sad is that i watched it for almost a minute until i realized its 12:10 am, I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow for work and im sitting in front of my computer eating Good & Plentys waiting for a gerbil thats halfway across the planet to move. Thats sad.

Idontwantspam

Idontwantspam

Nerd-in-Chief

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
Sad? Perhaps. Hilarious? Yes. Perfectly normal and exactly the same as what many people do? DEFINITELY.

:lol:

-looks at clock-
-it's 11:40PM-
:rolleyes:

its not sad that you put this up. whats sad is that i watched it for almost a minute until i realized its 12:10 am, I have to wake up at 7 tomorrow for work and im sitting in front of my computer eating Good & Plentys waiting for a gerbil thats halfway across the planet to move. Thats sad.

-Idontwantspam

What's your home network like?
Windows 7: It does fancy!

IcemanND

IcemanND

MSFN Junkie

• Super Moderator
  • 3,266 posts
5:50pm gerbil time - apparently wanted some privacy, looks like underwear was thrown over the camera, must have had significant other gerbil over for a rendezvous.

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,904 posts

5:50pm gerbil time - apparently wanted some privacy, looks like underwear was thrown over the camera, must have had significant other gerbil over for a rendezvous.

*laugh outloud*

Please read the rules, folks!

Maleko

Maleko

Gold Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

:thumbup lol
Posted Image

IcemanND

IcemanND

MSFN Junkie

• Super Moderator
  • 3,266 posts
Well the underwear were removed from the camera this morning, and there is better lighting and a better view. Still no movement, actually this looks like a trash can witha water bottle attached to the side. I think the earlier suggestion of a way to poke the gerbil should it exist might be a good one. Or maybe a shock pad on the bottom then we could at least make 'em jump a little.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN