In need of some serious,serious help (4th FEB)

maly1

hell-o, wud appreciate if someone cud help me pls and look at my files and work with me this prob has been going on for time like 1 month of no using my dam pc for nothin of nuttin.

im using nlite 1.4.1 after i format and come onto my pc everything looks normal but isnt cos when i need to run my motherboard nvidia driver setup it extracts files and starts setup suddenly it poofs ? it does it for alot of setup files includin graphic drivers how is i supposed to play games? doesnt happen on all programs weird

recently wen i make an nlite xp with fresh xp source it will show (on unattended options) Administrators in the usergroup box blanked out (grey) which is causing it to say Administrator on login name wen it shud say Gary never done this b4

ty

my addons are 100% by me.. (original source) i just needed the switches from uploaders

Edited by maly1

recently wen i make an nlite xp with fresh xp source it will show (on unattended options) Administrators in the usergroup box blanked out (grey) which is causing it to say Administrator on login name wen it shud say Gary never done this b4

As I just reply in your other thread (the one with a title that describes your problem so much better than this one :angel ),

The group is blanked because it's a built in account and you can't change the group it's in.

So either you rename the administrator as Gary or you create a user named Gary, put it in the administrators group (like XP's Out Of the Box Experience would do).

Must have done it b4.

Thanks Ponch

I have now de-selected

Bluetooth Support

InfraRed

Visual Basic Scripting Support

Visual Basic v5 Runtimes

and still my programs will not launch only some the others just vanish off the screen, the only good side of what iv'e done is made Firefox work and it now shows pictures on the StartMenu next to my name WOW :thumbup

Has somebody had this issue vanishing appz?

my tweak.reg remains the same no changes

Edited by maly1